[Game Settings] How To Move Your City

Good evening, everyone. Lately, some of you have been asking how to Move your City and wanting me to talk about this feature of Three Kingdoms Tactics. So today, I will summarize the steps of how you can Move your City. Hopefully, this article will answer all of your questions.

Step 1: Prepare to Move Your City

In Three Kingdoms Tactics, everyone has a Starting Province. It is a very important matter when it comes to Moving your City because the Starting Province is your homeland where the people of your City live. You ought to make some serious preparation before you leave your homeland. So, the first step of Moving your City is to select a new location for your castle. You must select a level 6+ tile as the center of your new City, then capture the 2 vertically adjacent tiles and 4 tiles on the left and right parallel vertical rows, respectively, forming an H-shaped tile area.

Step 2: Move Your City

When you have prepared the new location for your City, simply select the level 6 or 6+ tile at the center and choose “Build.”

Then, choose “Move City.”

You will see an option menu asking you to double check before you Move your City/Fort to this new location. Not that you must spend 500 Gold as the fee for Moving your City/Fort.

After you confirm the decision, your City will Move to the new location.

A reminder here, there are other requirements for Moving your City/Fort other than the Gold fee:

1.   All units belonging to your castle must go back inside the castle before you can Move the City.

2.   There must be no buildings under construction inside the City.

3.   Your City and Fort share the same 72-hour cooldown regarding this Moving feature.

4.   If your Fort is captured by another Alliance, you cannot Move your Fort. And if you are Imprisoned, you cannot Move your City.

5.   Last but not least, after you Move your City, the original location where your castle previously was will become neutral tiles.

That’s about it for this guide to the City Moving feature. I hope this article can be of help to you. Thank you for your time.